simply; purely; me::: Prepared for Taiwan!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Prepared for Taiwan!


Alright, this is a totally new blog for me, myself. hope this time it would work well for me.. hahaha..


alright, started my day online... went swendsens with ken last night... the farewell dinner?.. yea, he's returning for thailand on the 21st.. 9pm flight!.. and im returning at 21st 11pm!!... OH DAMN 2HRS DIFFERENCE... kinda felt sad and guilty la.. so die die also must go dinner with him..The One And Only KEN!!!miss ya!!


woke up with a bad diarrohea, probably from what i've eaten in swendens.... but it was worthwhile yea!.. =) was online with no one to chat with... den suddenly my clone Siya pops out! hahaha.. yay.. got someone to talk le.. den for jus few few few mins(okay, 30mins?) she went off... With nothing better to do, i decided to wash the bloody fish tank, and this is wad happened!

1. the pipe drop out of the tank, and flood my bloody whole hall!.. and i gotta mop
2. sprain my back when i carry a pail of water.
3. got electric shock cox i damned forget to dry my hands

bitch this tank
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
aint that bad?

went on to pack my bag.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
many ugly shirts!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
bitch it!..


then which perfume shuld i bring?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

think hugo la =p

hair care products!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


yeah dats all..

and yea! my aunt came and bot some super big fishballs.!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

have a first bite, and i gave up... cox suddenly tot of my diahhorea... tmd!


woosh!.!!

okay la.. my mum pestering me to get off the com and throw some rubbish.. yea,,!! so everyone take care and im off to taiwan!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home